Hey everyone, apologies for having been missing in action but well, I am back with something fun and exciting!!!
As work takes me to Hyderabad multiple times-I thought why not share with you all some of my favourite meals and places you must check out when in Hyderabad next! Trust me, the food in the city wouldn’t disappoint you even a bit! So in no particular order, here are few of my recommendations…
1. The Food Court at Ikea,Gachibowli- Well, I was damn hungry so the meal here was a good respite. This makes it to my list for the different experience it offered and is worth exploring specially when you have had a hard day shopping!!!
2. Fab Cafe, Banjara Hills-Hyderabad is also lucky to house this gem! I absolutely loved their twist to the mainline dishes. My favourites here include the Tri-Grain Papdi Chaat Medley, Spicy Sprout Filled Golgappa and Chocolate Cake.
3. The Glass Onion, Boulder Hills Golf & Country Club, Gachibowli- Truthfully, I have never really had a bad meal here. Each time around, the taste and presentation have been on point. While evenings here are amazing with the golf course in the backdrop, the Sunday Brunch is equally fun and leaves you with much to choose from! On a regular day, I would definitely order the Quinoa Avocado Chaat and Broccoli Cheese Kebab!
4. Ulavacharu, Jubilee Hills & Gachibowli– It serves authentic South Indian Telugu cuisine and is a good place to taste the local food. However, to be honest I have had both good and ordinary experiences here but the reason for that I blame on poor ordering. So, be very clear with what you want and they would be happy to help!
5. Exotica, Banjara Hills- I absolutely love their Mughlai and North Indian food. Their Roti Pe Boti and Galouti Kebab are absolutely divine. For me they are among the best for North Indian food in Hyderabad! And to add to that, the ambience of the place is pleasant and soothing!
6. Sante Spa Cuisine, Jubilee Hills– The food here is made with healthy ingredients without compromising on the taste factor. And for someone like me who is quite conscious of my food intake, a healthy eat-out option is absolutely a great idea!!! Their Valrhona Chocolate Pie with an oat flour base was absolutely heavenly so much so that we ordered it twice and so were the Thai Spiced Fish Cakes!
7. The Fisherman’s Wharf- Well, this place absolutely has my heart. Ask me why? One of the major reasons is that it quickly disconnects you from the city life and that itself is a super reason to keep visiting this place. Their food and drinks are worthwhile as well but trust me, the vibe of the place pretty much takes you to Goa in no time!
8. Feast, Sheraton Hotel, Gachibowli- It totally lives up to its name and makes for a memorable feast. The Sunday Brunch is absolutely worth visiting. Take my pro tip, have a light breakfast and then, have a meal to remember and let it be stretched outing!
9. Yi Jing, ITC Kohenur, Madhapur- This is another top favourite of mine and no matter how many times I have been here, each time around the experience has only been better than before. We swear by Chef Shloke Chhabra’s recommendations and he does not disappoint ever! If you are on a look-out for a quality Chinese meal, this is it!
Here’s wishing you the best meals and experiences in Hyderabad and I look forward to sharing much more with you all!