While my Instagram account was bombarded with posts of my Maldivian holiday thought why not blog about it too!
Hence, I finally decided to pen down my experience which was everything fabulous and memorable.
- So, first things first-Maldives is not at all boring if you plan your trip well. I feel you should plan to stay for four days and maybe increase the duration only if you are opting for hotel hopping.
- Choosing a good hotel is a must since your entire holiday is all about enjoying your hotel and making the most of the services and activities it has to offer. We chose to stay at Joali and we absolutely loved it.
- Make prior bookings- This is an advise you shall definitely thank me later for. Whether its the spa, their specialty restaurant or water sports- all these mostly keep busy with the in-house guests so to be able to enjoy these services at your convenience- it is best to make prior reservations.
- Definitely opt for personalized experiences such as a private screening or private meal by the sea.
- Meal plan- Basis how cost effective you want to make your trip, you should look into this aspect. Many hotels give an excellent all inclusive deal which works out more economical. But if you want a more personalized experience- then take each day and each meal as it comes.
- Clothing & Essentials- Before leave you will definitely check on the temperature but of course you’ll need a lot of beach wear and lounge wear. But make sure to plan your clothing well as the fabrics must be soft and soothing! Also, you would want to click lots of pictures against the beautiful natural backdrop so don’t hesitate in dressing up! And whatever you may forget but don’t forget to apply a good sunscreen. It is also very important to keep yourself well hydrated.