Boys and Girls, It’s Christmas Time! So, putting your best foot forward is a must! Look stylish, smell good, choose comfort and gorge on sweetness. Haha…Santa won’t punish you for enjoying the festive season sans any guilt! Just jingle all the way…
Here are few of our picks for this X-mas…
1. Yummy cup cakes for the tummy @ Häagen-Dazs
2. Hotness re-defined by Turquoise & Gold
3. Make your special one feel even more special with Zoya jewels
4. Get ready to dig-in at Cocoa by Belgique
5. L’Occitane Cherry Blossom Hamper has it all to overwhelm you
6. Red is the colour of the season, Inglot will certainly make you look red-hot
7. Enjoy both luxury and comfort, courtesy- Zolijns
8. Look glam in this mini white dress from Vero Moda
9. Lastly, don’t forget to bag the Bally 🙂
Merry Christmas to all… Here is wishing that you all shall be blessed with lots of goodness and goodies 😉
The madness and merry-making is in the air, so no way was L’OCCITANE going to keep off from them.
Shagun and I were lucky enough to be pulled into the beauty feast this weekend while gallivanting in Khan Market. Breaking many a myths that skin-care products are all about women, L’OCCITANE proudly presented its award winning Men’s Collection over an energetic and fun-filled evening co-hosted by blogger Santu Misra.
And trust us- the pampering levels were redefined at this gathering. While we got up-close with the L’OCCITANE diverse and unique collections, the granitas and cup cakes too were rather tempting.
What got us most intrigued was the game of blackjack. This was special only because each winner bagged for himself an exciting L’OCCITANE product. Well, though luck didn’t favour me, maybe I am lucky (not) in love these days but the dealer for the evening was kind enough to gift me something too!
This one sure made for an engaging evening, it was great shaking hands with some friends, getting to know Santu and experiencing the hospitality of the warm L’OCCITANE team!
Men’s collection display at the cards table
L’OCCITANE cupcakes, Yummy!